Hey, Eva Bartz here …
I started Blogging in 2014, as a platform to share what I was learning in my new role at a marketing agency. Since then it’s grown into a go-to resource for both beginner and intermediate bloggers.
You’ll find blog posts written by myself and a handful of other talented bloggers.
I don’t have an ‘open door’ policy when it comes to accepting contributors. In fact, I only accept new contributors when I’m confident in their knowledge and experience – this means you can rest easy knowing that the people writing for Blogging know their stuff!
Here are a few quick facts about me:
- In college (around 2001), I launched a free online record label to promote my music and my friends. Our music has racked up close to 3 million downloads thanks to a blog and some online communities.
- Before learning to be a full- period blogger I was the manager of the procedure at an advertising agency, where I managed the SEO and also content marketing attempts of nationwide and global brands.
- In 3-4 a few months I could launch new assistance and develop it to 30K/month by spending a couple of days every month on blogging and also guest blogging.
- I have a level in Music Technology, majoring in Music Marketing.
- The best trick I could perform on a yo-yo can be “split the atom”.
- I began playing guitar at age 13.
- Built my first site when I was 12 using HTML – it didn’t go well but hey, I was just 12.
- I reside in the heart of the united kingdom with my girlfriend Nicola – she right now assists me out with the operating of Blogging Wizard.
- Since 2009, I’ve discovered a whole lot about marketing and blogging – especially what will and doesn’t function. My tips have been distributed to millions of bloggers currently. I’m excited to talk about that understanding with you too.
Blogging can be a task that I’ve poured my core into – I’m passionate about helping additional bloggers take things to another level, and I can’t wait to discover everything you can accomplish using what you’ll learn here.
Right now, let’s make the magic happen.
Thanks and talk quickly, Eva M. Bartz